Tuesday 9 September 2008

Groove Armada | I See You Baby (Promo Remixes)



01 - I See You Baby (Fatboy Slim Radio Edit)
02 - I See You Baby (Fatboy Slim Remix)
03 - I See You Baby (Instrumental)
04 - I See You Baby (Sexy Version)
05 - I See You Baby (Full Vocal Sexy Version)
06 - I See You Baby (Future Shock Strip Down Mix)
07 - I See You Baby (Future Shock Main Shake Mix)
08 - I See You Baby (DJ Caro vs. Grove Armada Punjabi Vocal)
09 - I See You Baby (7'' Version)

|breaks, big beat
|download: zshare
|pass: heatmydeck.blogspot.com
|youtube: i see you baby (fatboy slim remix)
|myspace: myspace.com/monacosong

1 comment:

DJ Carbon said...

Hey man... Nice blog. I cannot get the zShare links to load though. It seems zShare's servers are having a problem... You may want to try sharebee... its creates links for you on all the major upload services... Anyways could you please either re-up this somewhere else or send me an email?