Sunday 2 November 2008

Rebuilding...



HeatMydeck is back from ashes! No more with zshare, of course!
As you can see, after zshare crash, HeatMydeck has been reduced to almost nothing. Hundreds of posts were lost and most of my effort in moths thrown away.
This zshare bug caught me in a bad, bad time... When i was already taking a break on posting.
Some people say this problems seems to be ISP's blocking zshare while others say that's zshare who is blocking some countries bla bla bla. It doesn't matter, it's unbelievable anyway!
I'm sorry but its gonna take a long time to rebuild this blog. Some new posts and reposts are to come. Please, be patient.
Thank you all for the words and supporting.
I'm very happy to see there are many people enjoying my blog as I do :)

update:

Do you want to know what was lost? Check it out here.

11 comments:

Saint Malo said...

FUCK what the hell did you thought?
WE LOVE YOU !

Thanks for keeping up, i almost was about to suicide...

alanz said...

hahahah.. vc tem fans thiago !

eklektika.one said...

we´ll wait 4 u... anyway good job

Junior said...

Ae! voltoou!
hehehe
Bom, não sei se vai dificultar, mas pelo menos, motivo pra deletar os posts, eles nao terão..hehe...agora, os links, está um saco ter de upar sempre =/

DJ PAPAS said...

hell yeah!
larga vida a heat my deck!

Rock Lee said...

heeeeey

heat my deck's back!

\o/

i have soooo many things i could up 4 u

send me an e-mail:

rocklee.gustavo@gmail.com

=D

Chris said...

Excellent news ! Great to see you back ....one of the best blogs out there !

Anonymous said...

muchas gracias eres fantastico, un tio guay!!

Anonymous said...

Whoooa!

Thanks for keeping up, I think you're the love of my life. *-*

Love U & HeatMyDeck !

Anonymous said...

HeatMyDeck is gonna be eternal yet!

p.s: please, do you make the upload of Electric feel [Single]?

Oh/ and I'm little bit shy..


and thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

I love this blog. I buy records that I like hearing here.